What a start of a week! I completed 2 weeks in the WordPress world on 28th Jan!
Within 2 weeks, I have the honor of being nominated as a Mystery Blogger. Thank you Tejasvi Kashyap for the nomination! I don’t know her in person, but her blog posts are heart touching. Even the one liners are something you will always relate to!
The ‘Mystery Blogger’ award, originally created by Okoto Enigma, is named after the meaning of this award’s creator’s name. In his words, ‘there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; when we get to know them, it’s divine and we find friends where we least expect’.
- Feature the award logo/image on your post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
3 things about me go as follows:
- I am a working mom/wife living in United States, New Jersey (where it’s terribly cold right now)
- I have a beautiful daughter – 7 years old who wants to start her own blog (really!)
- I love to write conventional and non conventional poems along with painting. My poems are usually not my life (except a few). They are mostly inspired by people, places, things, quotes anything that touches my heart even a bit.
Questions from Tejasvi:
- What are my Hobbies? Painting, Sketching, Gardening, Hot Glue Gun Crafts (oh i love them), Singing and of course writing
- What do you value most in a friend? Listening skills and trust. Love can happen with blink of an eye without knowing or trusting that person for the first time, but I believe friendship takes time to build and if you have such a friend you never lose them “forever”. You only take a break after having an argument 🙂
- What is your first childhood memory? I remember when I was 3 years old I went to my elder sister’s school and sat on her teacher’s lap all day without letting her teach anything that day. It was kind of day school.
- What kind of person do you aspire to be? I am happy with what I am right now. I don’t have major goals in life anymore. I take life as it comes, except that I want to be a the best Mom in the world, where my daughter can confide.
- Fun question: If you had any superpower of your choice, what would it be and why? I would like to be able to go back to my past lives and find my soulmates! Because there are few people with whom you connect so quickly and effortlessly that it intrigues me. I am big time into Past life regression!
Here are my Nominations:
Here are my questions:
- Relationship – Friend or Love?
- Vacations – Mountains or Beach?
- Seasons – Spring or Fall/Autumn?
- Food – Pizza or Pasta?
- Movies – Horror or Romance?
My best Posts: