Saumya Agrawal blogger for Randomness Inked recently nominated me for Blogger Recognition Award. Thanks Saumya!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. CHECK.
- Write a post to show your award. CHECK.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
The journey of my blog
I started blogging in 2018 after i got rid of all social media accounts one by one. Because there had to be a way to express what I see, feel etc. I continued blogging throughout 2018 but early 2019 took a toll on me with all other things that were going around me. And I started slowly coming back in September 2019 and I am back again in full flow with this new year in full sprits. Still not back on social media though.
Advice to new bloggers-
- Be a consistent blogger
- Blogging is a virtual world but still has potentials of cyber crime hence the need to be more careful. I try not to judge but there do exists some creeps who have fake accounts and post offensive comments. Be careful of that.
Go check them out!
If you are reading this and want to participate, go ahead and participate. Do pingback to this post to notify me.